Fort Myers Beach, Florida

This is by far the worst LA fitness I have ever been to. If I were the LA Fitness corporation I would do no less then fire every single person at the gulf coast town center location(besides trainers).

Including the operations manager who rudely dismissed me. I was lied to by a staff member at the front desk where she said I would not be charged if I cancel on the morning of my billing date. I found that claim to be completely false and I still had to pay $70 for a gym that I am no longer financial able to attend. When trying to speak to the operations manager about a refund, explaining to her that its either my rent i pay or this LA fitness bill, and since I haven't been to the gym in over a month and the billing just charged me for another month.

She was very inconsiderate and did absolutely nothing to even attempt to help out someone who has been a loyal customer. I was disgusted by the actions and lies LA Fitness told me. I myself have never been so offended in my life. I will NEVER go back to LA Fitness, along with 11 other friends of mine who are canceling their memberships along with me.

I hope to spread this message and persuade any decent people from being screwed by a bunch of liars and crooks at LA Fitness. The personnel LA Fitness assigns to their staff is horrendous and they lack the very essence of what it takes to be a good employee, honesty and sincerity. What a horrible place with even more horrible people!

I'm utterly disgust with you LA fitness but I'm even more disgusted by your employees. Very, very poor choice.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Membership.

Comments

I was lied to by the front desk as well. I called in to freeze two memberships for a couple months.

I called in 4 days before my billing cycle. Two employees assured me that they wouldn't charge the full month fee but only $10 fee per membership. On my billing date they deducted full amount of the fee. When I called LA Fitness to inquire they gave me the run around.

I got to speak to the operations manager Connie who kept giving me a line of BS and would not even listen to what I was saying and said that their front desk or any employee would not have given me the wrong information. So in essence implied that I was wrong. They should get rid of this namesake manager Connie as she does not know how to deal with clients. Unbelievable.

I was given a number in US to call. I have left a message at the US head office and yet have to hear from them.

They are all bunch of liars!!! I am disgusted by the employees