Boca Raton, Florida
2.5
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

This is a chain of clubs and the membership fee is reasonable, and they have a number of locations around the country you can use.

This club has terrible management who are totally unresponsive to the needs of their members. As a recent example, they get extra income form a place called European Swim Club with toddler membership on Saturday mornings. For the last 2 weekends, one of the fathers of 2 and 3 year old girls, let them run loose and change in the men's locker room which made me super uncomfortable. When i confronted the father and told him I found this inappropriate, he said, "they are 2 years old, so no big deal, get over it."

I brought this up to a truly, inept, do nothing manager that Saturday, who had a grin on his face when I told him. Some other employee said he would be very uncomfortable like me to have to be naked in front of 2 andf 3 year old girls in the mens locker room. of course, management could care less, and gave me the same BS, i.e. we will write a not to the owners of the Swim Group about this and tell them to tell their members.

In conclusion, go elsewhere if you wan a club that cares about your membership, and demonstrates they disgusting management, by smiling and doing nothing about any complaints, as this was not the first one I and others have made,

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

La Fitness Pros: Multiple locations.

Comments

I know this is an old post but I'll put my thoughts in. Honestly, I can see you feeling awkward but if the father didn't have any problems with it then I don't think it should bother you too much.

At that age the girls briefly seeing a penis means about the same to them as seeing an elbow or foot. They don't attach much significance to it other than maybe being different and there's nothing at all sexual about it to them, they are just little girls.

namllits2002
@Anonymous

I did not sign up to have little girls see me naked. I do not care if she thinks my private part is an elbow. Men don 't expose themselves to little girls can go to jail.