Jonathan at LA fitness located at1580 NE 185th St Miami, FL 33179 United States. Was extremely rude.

I was a potential client aa I use to have an account with you guys a while back but the gym was not clean and smelled and I did not like it but since Im moving I was going to check out the one in west palm and joint that one, then Jonathan the worker who helped me with my free gym pass calls me repeatedly on a Sunday while out with my family about my experience about my free trial. I told him I wasnt interested and he straight up told me seriously! You are just free loading and I was shocked I responded with excuse me? And he hung up.

The call was placed at 5:09pm 11/22/2020. Im definitely not happy with the way he handled that, never joint LA fitness I use to have an account and was considering it but no way.

User's recommendation: To not be disrespectful with your clients.

Preferred solution: I don’t want anyone to get fired or I’m trouble but just let Jonathan know that’s not okay to speak to someone like that. .

Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida