Verified Reviewer

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPLAINT. TRAPPED MANY CUSTOMERS WORKING OUT HARD INSIDE THE DANCING ROOM

Hi District Manager,

I am a LA Fitness customer.

I want to talk about the problem that the LA Fitness in Cerritos closing the door to trap many customers that working out vigorously inside the dancing room. Today Feb/26/2020 the guy name Anthony closed the dancing room’s door. He trapped so many of us inside the room, regardless the objection of the customers. When I asked him to open the door because we need ventilation, he did not open the door but he also said: "It's my Gym, I don't care about you, I do whatever".

It's really suck he said that to the customer. I said we paid money because we want to work out and be healthy, and we don’t want to be trapped inside the room with a huge gas wastes produced from people’s respiration. He said we are customers not pay him, only pay for the company. He talked like that in front of everybody.

Do you think he deserves to keep his general manager position? I really complaint about him, and I will complaint this to the Health Department. It's in Corona virus season but he trapped all of us inside the room. It's very crowded today.

If we get sick, who is responsible for that? Even though it is not in the flu season, we still don't want to breathe all of the heat, wastes, Flatulence, carbon dioxide produced from people's respiration and be trapped inside the room. The air conditioning is not enough to remove all of these gases because there were so many people working out hard at the same time and producing a huge gas wastes. We could smell those.

We don't want to get sick. We requested the door need to remain opened while we working out hard like that.

And please have an action to Anthony general manager since he was really disrespectful and bad customer service to the customers. Thank you.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

La Fitness Cons: Rude front desk staff.

Location: 10802 Alondra Blvd, Cerritos, CA 90703