I never received my membership card.The employee who signed me up said that I would receive it in the mail.

Never received it. Waited TWO MONTHS. Wrote to LA Fitness to receive a refund for the fees I was charged. A "manager" called me to tell me I should have, "Just gone to the gym anyway." even though I told him I did not receive a card.

RUDE! I can't believe this company I have never dealt with such an incompetent business that is unaware of how important it is to uphold positive customer service relations. Also when I toured their gym it was dirty and the equipment was old.

GO ANYWHERE ELSE but this company.Disgusting.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with La Fitness. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about La Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare La Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments