I HAVE MEMBERSHIP FOR ABOUT 7 MONTHS. I GOT MEMBERSHIP STRICTLY FOR MY 15 YRS OLD SON. I WAS TOLD THAT ALL I HAVE TO DO IS COME IN AND SIGN HIM IN AND I COULD LEAVE. MY SON PLAYS FOR HS BASKETBALL AND SINCE LA FITNESS IS NEAR BY OUR HOUSE IT WOULD BE CONVENIENT. TO MAKE THE LONG STORY SHORT, I USE TO DROP HIM OFF AND LEAVE AND NO ONE EVER OBJECT TO IT. SINCE I WAS TOLD THIS OKAY TO DO BY KELVIN.

ON SUNDAY I WENT TO DROP MY SON OFF JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DAY. SHARIKA, REP AT THE FRONT DESK RUDELY STOPPED ME AND SIAD "YOU CAN NOT LEAVE. I TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO HER THAT I WAS TOLD THIS WOULD BE OK. SHE SAID AGAIN RUDELY "NO". THEN ANOTHER CUSTOMER SERVICE REP, SAGARI, JUMBS IN OUR CONVERSATION AND STARTED TO GIVE ME ATTITUDE. SHE HAD NO BUSINESS GETTING IN OUR CONVERSATION. I ASKED SHARIKA TO CALL THE MANAGER. SHE CALLED THE MANAGER, JACKIE. JACKIE ALREADY HAD HER MIND SET AND START GOING OFF ON ME. I ASKED HER FOR HER LAST NAME. SHE REFUSED AND HUNG UP ON ME. I HAD THE WORST AND FIRST GHETTO EXPERIENCE AT LA FITNESS. I ASKED FOR STAFF NAMES AGAIN AND THEY IGNORED ME. WOW WHAT A CUSTOMER SERVICES, ME BEING IN HIGH RISK PREGNANCY HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS STRESS.

HAD THEY APPROACHED IN A DIFFERENT MANOR AND NOT DISRESPECT ME AND IGNORE WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL THEM. THIS SITUATION WOULDN'T HAVE ESCALATED THE WAY IT DID.

SAKARI ALSO HAD HER LITTLE GIRL RUNNING AROUND ALL OVER LA FITNESS WHEN THE KID SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE CHILDCARE ROOM. WHEN I POINT IT OUT THAT IT'S NOT SAFE FOR HER, SHE SCREAMED AT ME SAID THAT'S MY CHILD AND I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING. SHE WAS EXTREMELY RUDE AND RAISED HER VOICE. AGAIN...WOW.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

IT APPEARS THAT LA FITNESS DOESN'T REQUIRE CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS WHEN HIRING THESE IGNORANT PEOPLE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS.

Review about: La Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments