I had the worst experience in my life in a gym in USA. This may be acceptable for third world countries, but should never happened in USA.

LA Fitness at 19800 Hwy 99 Lynnwood WA send me a free pass online. The worst decision of my life was to go to try it out. On Thanksgiving day I received a guest free pass for LA Fitness like I said before on 19800 Hwy 99 Lynnwood WA, and because I wanted to burn calories before I eat my Thanksgiving dinner, I decided to try it out. I went there and the club supposed to close at 2 pm.

I was trying to swim and the janitor came to me and told me that I need to be out at 2 pm. It was still 1 45pm. I decided to soak 5 mins in the hot tub before I take a shower and leave. He came back again at 1 50pm and ask me "Can you take a shower and dressed up for 10 min?

I said yes I can. I took a shower but the water in the shower need too long time to turn hot. So I was dressing up in the locker room and right in the middle, I am half dressed, the lights shot down......Complete darkness.....I and I think 5 other guys were half naked in complete darkness. The same janitor came to me and told me "You should have been out already".

I replied " I have never been pressured like this in my life. You guys are acting like ***. You can't treat people like this." And to this he replied " I was going to start the lights, but because of what you just said I am not going to" So I and these 4 others guys were still staying half naked in the locker room. I couldn't see my clothes, I couldn't get dressed.

I was trying to find my clothes in the darkness unsuccessfully for about 10 minutes. AGAIN I WAS HALF NAKED AND I COULDN'T GET DRESSED BECAUSE IT WAS COMPLETE, COMPLETE DARKNESS. I started to scream really hard. The four other guys were screaming too.

Finally the manager came and started the lights and told to everybody to leave. I tried to tell him what just happened, and he said because of my language (obviously the janitor told the manager that I called them ***) I will banned from the club. I don't think people should ever be left in the dark for 15 minutes, in the locker room, for any reason!!!!!!!! Don't you?

FOR CHRIST SAKE........DON'T EVER GO TO THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking to contact Kiro FM the radio station. Seems like a good story that people need to know.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Manager.

Comments

Contact jesse at king 5. I did today in regards to the same gym!!

nikalseyn

Fitness centers are not known for either honest behavior nor rocket scientists as workers. Best to get fit on your own.