2.4

I became a new member a week ago and got a call from personal trainer from LA Fitness Fontana named Perry to do a fitness assessment. Ended up signing up for personal training, but then called next day to cancel.

They said there weren't any managers to come in the next day - Monday. I went in and "Perry" happened to be the standing manager. When I told him I wanted to cancel, he supposedly got the Corporate VP on the phone telling him I wouldn't be able to. In order to back out of contract I would need to pay half $800, or provide proof of moving out of state or proof of death certificate.

I went home stressed out in tears and read contract. It complies with California state law's "Buyers Remorse" clause.

Within 30 days after purchasing contract, one can cancel with a full refund. Perry who works at LA Fitness Fontana (Summit) should be ashamed to try taking advantage of people and causing them grief.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Personal Training.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments