First straw was a new lead trainer I had never seen.That was about two months ago.

What a ***. Never once has said hello or smiled. I'm there 4-5 days a week. He asked me to leave the training area along with another member.

Equipment was not being used. We asked if we could finish our set and if he needed the equipment we would yield but that wasn't good enough and immediately threatened to cancel our memberships if we didn't follow his request. Totally unacceptable behavior. I walked away immediately and reported my frustration but no report was filed even though I wanted the new "director of trainers" reported on record.

Today another trainer I have know for a year at least was training another member and I jokingly asked her if she needed anything....water? Gaterade? She responded totally sarcastically insulting me. I reminded her that she does realize I was just joking, and she just said that she had been there 5 hours already and was in no mood for any jokes.

I left the gym and just want to cancel.So frustrating!

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

Planet Fitness - Unprofessional staff Planet Fitness "I have been a member of Planet Fitness for years and never had any issue with any staff until today, where I felt I was unfairly treated and discriminated. I..." Read more La Fitness Gym Review from Newark, New Jersey La Fitness "Can't believe the situation at la fitness north bergen, the spinning salon is in very bad conditions, cycles are broken, floor is, cant explain, send a picture. This situation takes..." Read more Lifetime Fitness - Life Time Fitness Cell Phone Policy Not Enforced EVER. Lifetime Fitness "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..." Read more Planet Fitness - Restrictions on Lifting and workouts Planet Fitness "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more