I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE CENTER FOR OVER A YEAR, AND ONE DAY, I WAS JUST SITTING ON THE SIDE OF THE POOL, AND THIS PERSON CAME OVER AND ASKED ME WHY I WASN'T GOING IN THE POOL, AND I TOLD HER THE WATER WAS TOO COLD, AND SHE STARTED TO SCREAM AT ME, AND SAYING ALFULL THINGS AT ME. SHE SAID IT WAS A LAW THAT THE WATER HAD TO STAY AT 80 DEGREES, I TOLD HER, OUR BODIES ARE 98, AND THAT 80 WAS JUST TO COLD.

SHE TOLD ME TO GO SOMEWERE ELSE. WHEN I GOT HOME, I CALLED THE CENTER, AND I FOUND OUT THAT THE LA FITNESS CENTER DOESN'T RUN THE POOL OR THE SPA. LAST YEAR, THE SPA WAS BROKEN MORE OFTEN THAN WORKING, AND FOR THE LAST THREE WEEKS, THE SPA IS BROKEN AGAIN, AND WE PAY EVERY MONTH TO HAVE IT WORKING. THE POOL IS STILL COLD.

I DID ASK A LAWYER, ABOUT IT BEING A LAW TO KEEP THE WATER AT 80, AND HE SAID IT IS NOT A LAW.

I HATE BEING LIED TOO. BY THE WAY, I WON'T BE GOING THERE ANYMORE.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Hot Tub Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LOL, you asked a lawyer about water temp. Stay home and take a bath if you want to control that, SMH...

La Fitness Reviews