Hollywood, Florida

The LA Fitness gym located on Sheridan St in Hollywood, Fl, is the dirtiest and most poorly managed gym I've ever been to. When my wife and I go in the mornings, we find weights scattered all over the gym and much time is wasted just looking for weights to use and stepping over or around unused weights.

It's a constant complaint of most members but nothing is ever done to correct the problem. The machines are filthy because management does not require or even suggest that members have a towel or at least wipe off the sweat when they finish using a machine. I bring my own swipes.

I tried to contact someone from management but she does not come in until "10:00-10:30am" and we are gone before that time. I left a business card with the desk person and asked that he have her contact me and he assured me that he would. I never heard from her.

I tried to contact someone at a higher level but I'm always sent back to 'Customer Service' which is the phone number for that gym. It is getting so bad that we will most likely switch gyms and get out of that pig pen.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

BLUE GLOVE
Hollywood, Florida, United States #803396

THIS L.A AT SHERIDAN 58, HOLLWOOD , FL GYM IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE AREA, EVERYONE IS NICE , NOT EASY CLEANING UP AFTER SOME OF THESE NICE PEOPLE .

JOE
Hollywood, Florida, United States #803394

BEEN WORKING OUT FOR 20 YEARS , LESS TALK MORE REPS .