1.8
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

To whom it may concern. My name is Julie Rodie.  I am a former customer of LA Fitness.

I tried to update my membership. After I explain to your  consultants what I wanted,  they told me it can be done.  I would even be saving money monthly.  I just had to pay a fee up front. I had a membership that covered  six people, with 2 cards. I wanted to change my membership to five people with 5 cards.  Long story short, they did not save me any money.

I paid over $ $400 to have them added. and instead of them keeping it under one account they created two accounts. My account was debited twice per month after they told me that it was no problem to go from my old membership that covered 6 to my updated membership that would cover 5. I have referred a lot of people to LA Fitness.

After this experience I will no longer refer anyone and I am very disappointed on how I was treated.  I requested a full refund and cancellation of my contract. Even after I cancel this contract they still debited my account two more times. In one month time LA Fitness charge me close to $700. Costing me overdraft and fees, from the double debits.

I have been requesting a full refund. I have been totally deceived by your Consultants. No one told me or explain to me that they could not change it from 6 to 5 members. The LA Fitness consultant was fully aware of my situation.

They  knew that these members are my family members, that I was paying for. Unfortunately my mom has been very down about not being able to go to the gym anymore.

I'm requesting a full refund from the time that I tried to change my membership to present. That is the only way LA Fitness would gain back my respect.

Review about: La Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments