1.6

To whom concern...

LA fitness administration..

At this time I am completely upset trying to contact the main office..I did call the gym @ 713489**** asking for support with a reimbursement..since we are in the actual situation, at this moment I would love to still with my membership but freeze the payments. I had a withdrawal from my bank account for June and then July..They provide me with a phone number (949255****).

I was calling several times from July the 2 and waited for hours in the phone with no answer and not response from the gym..At this time I am in a really difficult situation but it looks like the LA club don't care about members but just the money..there is not customer support.....when calling back to the gym a representative told me he was in the main office and they are not reimbursing...because they sent an email last week in May and continue recollecting payments and he told me there was nothing I could do about this...I didn't have access to internet Last 3 months..and barely paying my rent...with those withdrawals my financial situation is being affected. Since this is a service I am not using it now...because safety in Houston (high risk customer here-asthma) and financial priorities too..

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Account.

La Fitness Cons: No customer service they just want your money.

Location: 3838 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77027