Thousand Oaks, California
2.1

I am writing one more time to let you guys know that LA FITNESS has the worst policies in the history of all gyms. I moved to another city in California, and I can't even transfer my club membership to another location even if I provide proof of moving. I was never told when I signed up that if I moved, I have to pay 99.00 to upgrade to another location. It isn't really much of an upgrade if I'm going to a franchise gym with the same exact equipment, so how does that even make sense.

It is unfortunate for your company to have these policies because if you look at my record, I haven't been going to the gym for a while now and you guys are collecting 30.00 from me every single month and yet you want to lose me as a customer over 99.00 initiation fee/upgrade fee. If you guys had kept me as a customer, you would've collected 360.00 from me PER YEAR.

I know I can't even cancel via email or phone call (another horrible policy) so I actually have to go into an LA FITNESS just to cancel my membership with you guys. I can't even cancel today because your hours of operation with a manager available is until 6pm! I don't even end work at 6pm!! HOW CAN I EVEN GO IN TO CANCEL?

I have signed up to la fitness a couple times after going back and forth to 24 fitness. And because of this, I will never recommend any one to go to LA fitness and I will never sign up again with LA fitness.

I guess you get what you pay for. Please forward this to any of your departments that actually take feedback and make decisions for the future improvement of your gym.

Thanks for your time

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Membership.

Comments