Hi! I would like to tell you about poor experience at one of your clubs. On November 20 of 2014 around 10.30 a.m. I was passing your club in Orlando near Lee Vista Blvd. I have got Interest of your Club long time ago. So that time I decided to see everything with my own eyes. As I walked inside the Receptionist have not paying attention to walking people-he was on a phone. Which is fine. I have waited for 1 minute or so, until he responded me. As soon as he ask me what I want, I have not have time answer him, he continued to talk over the phone. As I heard conversation was not related to work, I was waiting again. After I have asked him is I can use the bathroom. He answer that its a private club and no one can use it unless you are a member. He was still on a phone. I have asked to talk to Manager. He responded he is the Manager.

Let me tell you about myself. I am not drinking or drug person. My clothes was neat and clean, because I was going to important meeting. Usually I get along with most of people without of conflicts. But it was 'outstanding' experience for whole my life.

So, I was insisted to come in, he let me in and right after he said that, he changed his mind and I am not allowed to come in because of my attitude. I was confused. So I asked him again if I can use the bathroom and he said No. It took attention from other people, which have made a line already. For me it was very insulting to beg for the restroom in front of other people. So I had to leave. I have asked him about his name, he said it's John. Not sure that this is his real name as his position to be a manager of that Facility.

I have been working myself in hospitality business over 3 years and know how customer service standards looks like. Also Its really surprising me because by law, public facility as Store or Gym or anything else have to have a bathroom for both gender with public access.

From now on neither Me or neither my friends or relatives will be members of that Club.

I am sorry about People who have to have a deal on a daily basis with this type of service or Managers.

Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Manager.

Comments