I am a member of La Fitness in Highland park IL this club does not have a recycling bin and i feel guilty to put the water bottle in the garbage can,i put it in a little space in the washroom area for cleaning people to recycle or dispose .one day the cleaning man or janitor rudely told me to pick it up,as if he is my boss.

i did not want to argue or fight with him,I decided to complain to the Manager. Manager was angry and rude to me too and put the blame on me ,instead of talking to janitor and train him properly and teach him how to talk to customers,she is talking his side.That shows that the manager herself does not know or have not trained properly about customer and member service,and does not train employees properly. She does not accept that members pay for the wages of cleaning guy to clean,but cleaning guy can not tell the member to clean yourself.

manager should resolve the issue and assure the members of good customer service,be nice and polite, but not in this club.sales man is also to pushy if you bring a guest,he forces them to sign up and rejects the guest pass with some excuses.

Review about: La Fitness Gym Facility.

I liked: Location near my house.

I didn't like: Staff.

1.6
Equipment Quality
Cleanliness
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE La Fitness Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion