2.9

I am writing this review because I am truly disappointed with the way the gym handled a recent situation.I attended the gym regularly for the past year.

My daughter stayed at the Kidz Club there and I never had an issue, but then one day I get pulled out from a class and told that my daughter's arm was broken. I was told at first that she was running and fell, but then find out that she was pushed by another child by my daugher. The child never denied it, his brother saw him do it and the child's mother admitted that he is a rough because "he has two brothers." So does my daughter by the way. Staff waited for me to call the ambulance, did not know the cross street, which I believe delayed the ambulance response and did not even address the parents of the child involved, until I asked them to do so.

One of the staff member's eventually gave me a ride to the hospital after waiting for over 40 minutes for an ambulance. I asked for something that I could stabilize my daughter's arm with and we left. When I tried to follow up with the manager of the club, Letti, she told me she would handle it in the next couple of days. I never received a phone call from her.

I called the club several times and finally decided to cancel my membership. Even after I gave the gym the opportunity to do the right thing, she only spoke to me when I was going to cancel my membership. This is not the way you treat people, especially when a child's arm (both bones) were broken.

She will need at least 6 weeks with the cast and the doctor said it will be at least a year until her arm is 100% (only if she doesn't re-injure it).They only gave the other child a 3 month suspension (which I found out during our talk at time of termination, one week and a day after my initial conversation with the manager.)

Review about: La Fitness Manager.

Reason of review: poor customer service and lack of following protocol for emergency situations.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Way my family was treated after a serious situation.

Comments