Delray Beach, Florida
2.3

My service animal is on my membership and her licensing has been shown to the LAFitness. She has been coming for over 2 years and 99 out of 100 people love her.

I attempted to go to the newest LAFitness in Delray Beach and the manager had complaints every day for the first week about my service animal and she told me she does not want animals in her gym. When her cleaning staff hit my service animal with a broom she told me it was my problem not hers. Today she told me she cancelled my membership and I was not allowed in her facility. I am now forced to drive ten miles to the LAFitness that has trained manager who are intelligent and understanding.

The Delray Beach LAFitness manager has no skills for the job, apparently, and should be moved to the fry cook position at McDonald's.

Who hires tese people? Can someone please tell me?

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Facility.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: If this is the manager's first job for you then fire her and move an experience person into this position. If she has been a manager for you previously then send her to one of your running facilities, not a new one. She does not have the skills necessary..

La Fitness Pros: Location near my house.

La Fitness Cons: Handicapped not allowed, Service animal not allowed, Service animal struck by employee.

• New Gym

Comments

This gym is clean, new and meant for working out. She may have been wrong in the way she handled the situation, but you can't be bringing an animal into a place where hygiene is already a big concern.

@Anonymous