LA Fitness has stolen $146.27 from my debit card.I never gave them permission to charge my card I used the card to pay an application fee for my daughter and nothing else.

They just continued to charge my card though my daughter paid them cash for her three month membership. LA Fitness and other organizations with similar practices need to stop ripping off the public.

When you go to places like LA FITNESS do not use your card pay in cash only and get a receipt. They will find a way to ***, do not believe anything the sales staff says they have been trained to lie to the public.

Consider yourselves warned about these companies.

Review about: La Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

Grow up take responsibility for yourself and stopping passing the buck. EVERYONE is given a printed agreement with 3 days to read and cancel. Your laziness is not there fault.

Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more LA Fitness Gresham, Oregon - Don't Shower! La Fitness "If you are a member, or are considering becoming a member at LA Fitness, reconsider, especially in Gresham, Oregon. For the past several months, complaints have been made and..." Read more David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. David Barton Gym "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..." Read more Planet Fitness - Restrictions on Lifting and workouts Planet Fitness "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..." Read more Camping World - Given the run around Camping World "Went to purchase a winnebago at camping world in st. Augustin fl. Were told we could get a 78000 trailer with 10000. Off for the trade in of our motorcycle...." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more Accurate Engines - Tony from sales is rude and a liar. Never returns calls. Accurate Engines "I ordered 5.4 long block. I also ordered a new oil pan another 80$ . Long story short got my motor after a month and a half of calling when..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night i was at your restaurant located at 11850 Elam Rd. Balch Springs, Tx 75180. I placed an order for 3 of the Sunday specials. I waited 40 minutes..." Read more