LA Fitness has stolen $146.27 from my debit card.I never gave them permission to charge my card I used the card to pay an application fee for my daughter and nothing else.

They just continued to charge my card though my daughter paid them cash for her three month membership. LA Fitness and other organizations with similar practices need to stop ripping off the public.

When you go to places like LA FITNESS do not use your card pay in cash only and get a receipt. They will find a way to ***, do not believe anything the sales staff says they have been trained to lie to the public.

Consider yourselves warned about these companies.

Review about: La Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

Grow up take responsibility for yourself and stopping passing the buck. EVERYONE is given a printed agreement with 3 days to read and cancel. Your laziness is not there fault.

Westheimer LA Fitness La Fitness "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..." Read more David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. David Barton Gym "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..." Read more La Fitness Gym Review from Newark, New Jersey La Fitness "Can't believe the situation at la fitness north bergen, the spinning salon is in very bad conditions, cycles are broken, floor is, cant explain, send a picture. This situation takes..." Read more La Fitness - Going to Stay Until Change La Fitness "Here is my experience and my effort to make change: For years I have been communicating with the Operations Manager, Cesar Hevia Jr., about the condition of the gym (equipment breakage..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more