Stamford, Connecticut

I signed as family membership with my friends in La Fitness in Stamford and asked the personal for so many times for a good deal or promotion. The man named "Joseph Lorusso" was not kindly and moreover lied to all of us about the prices.

We paid $99 fee and $34.99. I told him about my friends who attend this club for $30 too and he told us that he can't find them. But today pissed me most that other of my friends can sign for $0 fee and $24 per month.

Where is the Justice? We all are very disappointed and cannot to recommend this club to anyone else.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Personal Trainer.

Comments

I had a wonderful experience at LA in Stamford:grin Their gym membership is affordable for all the amenities you have access of. Not to mention they are the first month to month gym I've signed up at and no cancelation fee.

The general manager, Julian and personal training staff made me feel very comfortable and were very professional. All of my friends work out here now it's honestly the best gym around this area!

Their salesman are the dishonest *** ever...

it is this man's job to get you to pay as much as possible so you have no one to blame but yourself. it's called sales and negotiating