Newark, New Jersey

On Friday, July 22nd @ 1:30 pm, I found my lock brocken inside my locker and they stole my wedding ring, graduation ring and Movado watch. How does this happen in an empty gym with 10 - 12 employees just lounging around doing nothing?

They might be in on it. Who knows. The gym doesn't want to do anything and they don't even return my emails. I'd like to get as many people together and press charges against them to get every penny that I lost back!

The corporate office in CA is absolutely horrible.

This gym has robberies like these all of the time and they have done absolutely nothing to try and prevent this stuff from happening, not even go purchase some 300$ Costco cameras or something. Tag on here or email me @ wgordils@yahoo.com

Comments

Duh! If this is a known hazard, why bring anything to the gym in the first place.

Next time set up a booby cam inside the locker and catch whomever is doing this. :x

If anyone wants to get together and reach out to an ATTY for a C.A Lawsuit, email me at w g o r d i l s AT yahoo DOT com

if you know anyone that has also suffered a loss, send them my way...

Thanks,

wow, heard the horror stories before, but now wanting to get out of house and work out I thought I would give LA Fitness in Parsippany a chance and today I have changed my mind.

Thank you.

The same thing happened to me in Parsippany NJ. Broke the lock and stole everything.

No security or concern for customers.

Very risky to bring anything but the clothes on your back to that place. They were no help to the police and the HQ office is worthless.

Me and my friend lockers broken in last night and they stole car keys from locker and took all valuable from car.. they need to get sued and they need to start paying attention to customers..two separate locker in one day and stuff did not even care..

they dont give ***... ONLY THING TO DO IS QUIT MEMBERSHIP...

BE CAREFUL AND DONT JOIN AS THEY HAVE SO MANY ROBBERY..EVERY WEEK..

I just had my locker broken into today. Had some cash stolen and an expensive watch.

I cancelled my membership which is disappointing. I've been a member from day one of opening. Too many *** there now.

Adios LA! :sigh

I think you do have a law suit my friend. People don't know this but L.A fitness are so cheap to do background check on there employees.

In other words LA Fitness is known of hiring criminals. There's a couple of employees at the Secaucus branch that i personally know that have been incarcerated. I am wondering if the same employee (Short light skin spanish chubby male?) that was in Secaucus breaking locks over here is in Parsipanny.

Now to the other folks..If you pay tons of money they should reward you with a safer atmosphere. Find that guy!

I am wondering if the same employee (light skin spanish chubby male?) that was in Secaucus breaking locks over here is in Parsipanny. Now to the other folks..If you pay tons a money they should reward you with a safer atmosphere.

I went there in the middle of the day so leaving stuff at home was not an option. It's not lock I left it there with no lock or security. I think it's the gym's fault for not having Supervision and not taking any measures to prevent thefts like these from occuring, since it seems to happen quite often there (which I didnt find out until after the fact)!

#320631

When you became a member you agreed to certain policies, including the idea that all valuables are put into those lockers at your own risk. You probably don't stand a chance at a successful lawsuit. Next time leave your cherished items somewhere safe.

#319521