I joined the gym back in 2005 from out of town , well first of all the gut who signed me up gave me a discount thru a home depot employee?but the problem was I wasn't a home depot employee.

So I got my discount and then they signed me up for a fitness training which they said I could cancel within 30 days? I found out later after 10/days that that wasn't so.

I had met someone who use to work for L.A. Fintess and was told to call and ask for the president of the company which works ou tof the Perimeter mall gym and complain to the state attorney general of georgia when yo cal the gym .

here is the page below. I called and got all my money back.

they havent bugged me since...don't get mad get even find out your rights!!!

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

Does Home Depot associate got a discount

I'm dealing with the same thing.. I'd like to call and write to the president so I can get refunded my 300 down and monthly payments.

Do you have the name or copy of the letter you wrote?

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #70132

can you supply the name of the president of LA Fitness

Westheimer LA Fitness La Fitness "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more La Fitness - Going to Stay Until Change La Fitness "Here is my experience and my effort to make change: For years I have been communicating with the Operations Manager, Cesar Hevia Jr., about the condition of the gym (equipment breakage..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more