In four years of operation, at the Lutz, Fl location, the air conditioning has been broken in both the cycling room and group fitness rooms more than 4 times.

The temperature during the summer months is kept well above a safe and comfortable level in the Cycling room. When 35 people's body heat is raised from working out the room heats up very quickly. Ceiling fans might help with this. One day , someone will suffer heat exhaustion!

The sound system in the cycling room has been broken several times. It always takes a week to get it fixed. Instead of repeatedly repairing the cheap, blown-out speakers, a better system should be installed.

The Ladies restrooms are always in need of attention. I wonder about the men's room as well. Paper towels and toilet paper are often empty, and the floor is always wet and slippery.

Many of us have been talking about going to a new gym and cancelling our membership at LA Fitness. I know many people that have already left.

Review about: La Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

Planet Fitness - Restrictions on Lifting and workouts Planet Fitness "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Fit4less - Customer Care Review Fit4less "I've been looking forward to Fit4less opening for months now. I have been unable to get anyone's attention (through the locked doors) so I can get a look around. No..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more