Altamonte Springs, Florida
3.1
Cleanliness

First off, I called the center to find out if they had the same equipment as the center I was used to going to and the very nice young woman asked her colleague who then replied yes.

I then found out it closes 11PM instead of 12AM as the one I was used to going to closed.

So I rushed out to get there with at least 1/2 hour to work out. The gym smelled as if someone had gone to the bathroom on the floor in the middle of the gym and it smelled like pooh all the way from the door to the back of the room. Gross.

We could not find the machine I was told they had, and the other two machines I would have needed had two clueless friends sitting on them for the entire 25 minutes I was there spending most of their time talking. The girl was very nice and offered to speak to them for me, but I did not want to get into it with these two clueless men. So after rushing there to do my PT, for I am handicapped, and will wind up in a wheel chair if I do not exercise, I was able to do only 2 sets in a LA fitness center that smelled like pooh on a machine that was not working well and did not feel at all like the machines I have used over the last 20 years.

Needless to say I will not be back to this location again. The only thing nice about it was the girl that tried to help me find the machine that she was told they had when they did not.

Reason of review: The gym smelled bad, real bad, they did not have the equipment I was told they had, and two members did not get off the machines for the legs for 25 minutes so I could not use them..

Preferred solution: They need to put up signs that you cannot sit on the machines and chat to each other for 25 minutes tying up the machines, and clean the bathrooms that are in the middle of the gym using mega airfreshner..

• LA Fitness complaints