Houston, Texas

The only real yoga teacher in the region was quitting due to bad treatment by other teachers, and *** corporate rules which meant his hands were tied preventing him from giving a quality class. When I tried to reach his "supervisor" to appeal on his behalf I got the most ridiculous run-around you can imagine.

In the end I had to settle for a local manager to relay my concerns to, but he was so focused on what was good for LAFitness (rather than the members and the teachers) that I was compelled to ask him "who are you in business for?".

when he gave me the response of "for ourselves" I knew I was wasting my breath, and I am cancelling my subscription with them.

All they care about is your money not in giving a good, valuable, quality service to the members: who needs that???

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Manager.

Reason of review: Wont retain best yoga teacher as its not good for the company........

La Fitness Cons: Management, Lack of concern for members needs.

Comments

Agree. The customer service was horrible.

Do NOT join this gym. There are so many better options. Classes are horrible. I don't think the instructor was a trainer or had any experience putting together an effective fitness class.

The idea of a gym should include support and a community. It's all about getting healthy not taking our $$$$.