4057 Cattlemen Rd, Sarasota, FL 34233, USA
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Update by user Jan 12

I asked the manager at the Cattlemen location - left a note and made 2 phone calls to cancel charging me extra money $50 in addition to membership that they made me pay so I could finish up using training session from the year contract that because of misleading information provided during the contract sign up I did not use within 12 months. He assured me that he would cancel it, what never happened.

I ended up canceling my credit card. After that theyre were calls every day from different phone numbers to remind me that they could not process my credit card. Also they were sending the emails. It seams, finally after almost 2 months, they, finally, gave up on contacting me.

Never ever again I would sign up with this company. My personal experience with these dishonest people was not the only reason I decided to never deal with them again. The story is much longer.

They lured my dyslexic son to sign the cotract that he is not capable to comprehend and when I demaded to cancel it, we were denied. I ended up closing his credit card and asking bank to block any attempt from this vendor to collect money.

Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2018

Trainer in Sarasota, Cattlemen Rd Location, named Matt: no custom fit approach considering clients overall physical fit, just "you can do it", and gets angry when you remind him about your health issues. No respect to your time, only his time has value.

Asked few days in advance to schedule me at certain time, sent few reminding text messages to find out he did not schedule me the asked times and his responce was he had no time as he need to spend his personal, yes, his personal time at work to schedule people - really, but wants to have your money. Session supposed to last 25 mins, he would make it last maximum 20 to squeeze more clients in and make more money. I missed one session, that did not affect him in any way since he charges not showing up clients any way, next day he did not come to scheduled session at 8am but showed up half hour later to train other client. The responce was, since I did not come day before, he decided that I would not come in the morning.

He could verify my plans by calling but no, he made me feel like I owe him. I will be pissed if I find out if he charged me that last session $50.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Personal Trainer.

La Fitness Pros: Multiple locations.

La Fitness Cons: Lack of concern for members needs, Lack of ethics for a few extra dollars, Cancelation, Poor service, Very uninformative.

Comments