Washington, District Of Columbia

My name is Dan Vaniman and I'm an LA Fitness member in Hollywood, FL. On April 26, 2010 five of us,including Patrick Dolan, also an LA Fitness member in the Los Angeles area, were working out at your gym located at 3232 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30305.

We had been working out for aprroximately 1 hour when were confronted by Rodney Holliman, your trainging general manager. He singled out one of our group and accused him on being an outside personal trainer, which he is not. All 5 of us were sharing the same equipment and he took afront at that.

We told Mr. Holliman that we all worked together and travel extensively all across the U.S. I might add that we all work for the entertainer Jimmy Buffett, three of our group including me work security for Mr. Buffett, and we work out 6 days a week.

Mr. Holliman says he has had a problem with outside trainers stealing his clients and that as a retired military persdon he has seen it all.

I'm a retired U. S. Secret Service supervisory special agent with over 30 years of law enforcement experience and have traveled world-wide. I have never experinced such a poor level of unprofessional behavior from a manager in a gym in my entire life.

Mr. Holliman was way out of the line in his actions and could have handled the situation in a much more professional manner.

Upon my return home I will be cancelling my membership and will pass on this experience to my friends and associates.

Sincerely,

Dan Vaniman954-648-8001

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Manager.

Comments