Pinecrest, Florida

Im taking time out of my busy schedule because I feel as though you people need to know how awefull this gym treats its members . Don't try to cancel because they will make it impossible !! I had been a loyal member of la fitness for over 15 years. I am leaving the country for a few months and asked to cancel my account . First they said I needed to come in person so I did . then when I went in person they said the manager was not in and I had to return . I left my info with them . I finally caught the manager there today and was able to cancel . I asked to be credited the charge from May 1 since I have been trying to cancel since before and they would not and either would the customer service manager Kim . I feel as though it is so petty over $30 for a large company like La Fitness to treat its loyal clients in this manner . It is petty and just pathetic . I am very disappointed and will be sure to take my business elsewhere when I come back to the Florida in September .

Review about: La Fitness Manager.

Comments

Largo, Florida, United States #814432

Yep, same thing here. They WILL NOT credit you back the prorated days.

I guess they figure that since no one has ever forced them to do anything about it, they don't have to. Sad, really.

I hope the $20 bucks I wanted back is worth it to them. I was a regular with two kids in their kids club.

I won't be back even though I still have a paid membership through the end of June and had a referral sign up after me. The $50 (prorated days + the last month membership) I'm losing is just going to be my little lesson.

:x

Don't think I won't tell everyone I know about how greedy they are.