Naples, Florida
Cleanliness

This is to complaint about the worst Operations Manager in your location in Golden Gate, Naples Florida. His name is Vince.

I heard from other people complaining about him being rude. But I believe I've had the worst experience of all. Not only he screamed at me but he told me "YOU SUCK:!!! That is the "Operations Manager" that was hired to "solve the issues of this club" that has had the A/C not working since 2012!

Check all the previous reviews! It's totally embarrassing! People at the Zumba class feel they're going to passed out because we're in Florida, it's 90 degrees outside and in a room with almost 80 people dancing not-stop, it's impossible, it's unhealthy! This club shouldn't be allowed to operate in this conditions.

Vince is really far from being a Manager, he has no idea what Customer Service means and he doesn't understand that the reason he's a MANAGER, is because of US! The members that pay our fees every month and receive this kind of service. And on top of that, this individual treats people like ***! Unbelievable.

This is it for me and a group of friends that know about this incident.

I'm done with this club and with the people but if I have to go to the end of the world to let everyone know about this unprofessionalism, I will. My name is Betsy Greenfield

Preferred solution: Fire Vince for lack of professionalism.

La Fitness Cons: Poor and rude manager.

Comments