The water in the swimming pool at the Puyallup, Washington LA Fitness is cold.I have joint pains and love to swim but the water is cold.

When you complain they say well, no one else has complained - I know different!! Another excuse is its cold outside - du? My husband says join another center but I like this one for my other work outs just turn the heat on!!

I hope there is someone that can fix this.I have talked to many other female swimmers who complain all the time so no one else complains is not very true.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

La Fitness - Awful deception to it's customers La Fitness "This gym has gone down hill so quickly. About 2 1/2 years ago over night they lost 70% of their members because a new xsport opened in the area. At..." Read more Westheimer LA Fitness La Fitness "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..." Read more David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more La Fitness - Sanitary Conditions Review from Riverside, California La Fitness "Unhealthy. UNSTOCKED. Daily problems are: toilet stalls with no toilet paper; trash everywhere as people gets pissed off due to lack of service. Complained couple of times. Problem is chronic. Today..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more