I've been a member for years.Due to some heath issues I "froze" my membership for a few months, paying $10 dollars a month for the privilege.

I decided to cancel. Called the club...can't cancel by phone. You have to sign in online and cancel that way...wow great thanks. I sign in online only to find and endless loop and clicking "CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP" button returns me to the home page.

Called as a courtesy to let them know I would instruct my bank not to honor their monthly withdrawal. The rep was rude and hung up on me...WOW. Now they are pissed they are unable to charge me and have sent several letters.

LA Fitness you are on notice...go out of business while I laugh at you:) Your company is a joke and your employees should be ashamed to work for thieves like you.Your done.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with La Fitness. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about La Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare La Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments