2.9
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I go to the one on Eastchester Rd.Last month my friend and I went on a Saturday morning and when we go we just go to the whirlpool and steam room we got there we shower and head for the whirlpool when some guy that work there told us we cant use the whirlpool because they doing a exercise class in the pool, we ask him what that have to do with us using the whirlpool and we went in, he went and turn off the whirlpool I think that was so rude and on call for we are not going there for free we have the right to use what ever equipment we want use as long as it is working.The shower stales and floor is dirty, hair all over the stales they need to wash down the walls and flooring with lysol. The place is nasty.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with La Fitness. The most disappointing about la fitness customer care from La Fitness was cleanliness and need to put up sign when whirlpool not working Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about La Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare La Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments