Almost 2 weeks ago a femal member at LA Fitness in Spring Texas had a heart attack and died on the club floor.I was one of the people that responded to assist in CPR.

When the lady collapsed to the floor she hit her head pretty bad and it was bleeding on to the carpet. Almost 2 weeks later now and the blood stain is still on the floor!!!! I am a member of this gym and have spoken to the manager along with other individuals have spoken out as well. But still no effort has been made to remove the blood.

It is hard enough to go into the same gym everyday knowing what has happened but to see the blood stain theshoos too much !!!Upper Managment do something !!!!

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

That is absolutely disgraceful as is the entire organisation as a whole!

Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Planet Fitness - Unprofessional staff Planet Fitness "I have been a member of Planet Fitness for years and never had any issue with any staff until today, where I felt I was unfairly treated and discriminated. I..." Read more 24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more Workout Anytime - Membership Review Workout Anytime "My husband and I were just charged hidden fee's two of them For $63.50 each that was no where in our contract and we did not agree to it! Just..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more