1.7
Cleanliness

Worst gym ever.January 2015, purchased 6 months of Personal Training, once per week.

As of today, June 15, 2015, I have 19 training sessions. 5 months worth. This is due to trainers cancelling last minute with no coverage, or quitting and we show up for a session only to be told there's no coverage... Isn't the manager supposed to FIND coverage or do it himself?

Called corporate several times, unresponsive. I now have $950 worth of training that I have to use within 30 days. Guess what? No trainers available in the evenings and I have a full time job, go figure!

I would cancel my membership and join ANY OTHER gym. But I don't have $950 to blow. If you're thinking of joining this gym at Clifton?

Think again!At the very least, DO NOT WASTE your money on personal training...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at La Fitness. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $950 and wants La Fitness to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was personal training and training. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by La Fitness and la fitness personal training for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

Don't give up pursuing that unused money for services not rendered.If a trainer or LA Fitness cancels just once that should take any clock off those prepaid services.

As far as personal training goes I don't see the need for it on the scale I see today. I'm old school where you read, observed, asked questions or took a class. But this coaching or personal training thing eludes me since many who use them really don't need it. If you need someone screaming at you for motivation for simplest or most basic exercises out there perhaps it's best to look elsewhere for motivation and save the gym for working out only.

Personally I would pay for a few classes or attend some orientations then go it on your own.

Keep up on fitness news/literature in magazines, newspapers or internet. Remember form is everything. One can always experiment with the numbers but correct form and what the exercise is accomplishing is the most important thing to remember.

Trainers are overrated because there are too many lunks, jocks or want to bes that can't do anything else, hurled themselves through a certification program and need money. They are no better than corporate.

Also many trainers got their body or results through legal & illegal supplements both of which are very expensive.

Learn, experiment, concentrate, ask, observe or take classes.Probably more effective and cheaper than a "professional" trainer and/or corporate gym.