1.3
Cleanliness

My friend gave me a guest pass for 3 days to try the gym out!I was excited to try it out in hopes to possibly get a membership.

Once there to get my free 3 day pass I was greeted impolitely(aka not with a smile, or a friendly word or gesture) and pushed into one of the "offices" where I was given an ultimatum to give them my credit card number or pay $15/day for the pass. NOWHERE on the terms and conditions did they list this ultimatum for the guest pass and I have assumed it was all a lie to get me to give them my Credit Card #. I would never give out my CC# without knowing fully I would sign a membership. He told me "you know LA fitness you know what we offer so you should know if you want the membership now." The whole point of the 3 day pass was to figure out if I wanted to sign up in the first place.

It was my first time ever walking into an LA fitness! He treated me with hostility and attitude the whole way. NEVER did he ask how I was, smile, or treat me with respect. I was appalled at the way I was treated and promptly could not keep it together so I walked out.

I felt degraded and was treated as if I was a teenager looking for a free gym pass. I was absolutely not looking for a handout. If LA has found people are looking for a free gym pass and are abusing the privilege then they should not offer the free pass in the first place. The people there are unfriendly, pushy, and outright rude.

They are out for money, not to give their customers a healthy life. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone.

There are many more gyms where you are greeted politely and given a free pass as promised before you are pushed to sign a membership.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of la fitness membership. La Fitness needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned la fitness membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at La Fitness.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments