well ive been a member for over 22 years,and was not told that la fitness bought ballys,when i went in to pay for my year membership,the gye said there was nothing on file,and so i lost my membership,im very upset ,and would like someone to email me,and tell me what i can do,thank you bryan,the gye was very rude ,should not be working here, i loved to workout here,they had racketball,basketball,swimming pool,weights,jogging trail,and were open late,please i would like to get my membership back,thanks

Review about: La Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

LA Fitness has ceated bad blood in this buyout.I am also a Bally's lifetime member.

I signed up for a executive national membership in Wisconsin, and have been living in Arizona for 16 years. They are telling me I am not part of the buyout since I signed up at a club in Wisconsin, that wasn't bought by LA Fitness. My address of record with Bally's is 16 years in Arizona.

I am fine with paying a monthly membership of $19.99, but they want a up front enrollment fee of $200,which in my opinion should be waived.LA Fitness put my club out of business by there acquisition.

Google Complaints and Lawsuits LA FITNESS:

Unfortunately, your membership is now void.When a company buys another company, it has the right to cancel memberships under the former name.

My advice is to find another club.

Do not, I repeat, do not sign a contract with LA Fitness.You will regret it.

Go to LIFETIME or another club, any other club.