4240 N 1st Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719, USA
2.2
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I went into 4 different gyms this past week with my boyfriend to find our new gym home. We went to planet fitness, chuze fitness, snap fitness & lastly LA fitness.

Each gym was perfectly fine w/ giving us both a 1 day free trial to try the gym, your gym was the only one that gave me issues. First of all your worker “Benjamin” told us on the phone “I’ll show you around & let you try it out” when we walked around he left me in the middle of the gym while he took my boyfriend to see the locker room and pool without telling either of us. I ended up walking back and fourth trying to get in three times. Then we told him we’re done looking around and he tells us “No, look at this”, last time I checked the customer is always right.

Furthermore after the tour we go back to his desk, he goes through the process and tells us the price, we let him know we’re not purchasing until we try the gym out but he continues to say the price over and over again as we both said multiple times “we know we’re coming back if we like it”. Due to his unprofessionalism we decided to go with Planet Fitness. Two days later he calls my phone twice I was at work so I did not answer. My boyfriend got 2 calls from him then on the third call he answered.

Benjamin continued to badger him and then even had the audacity to tell my boyfriend his phone wasn’t broken even though it is. He also told me boyfriend “I’m the manager no” when he asked “May I have your managers name”

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Manager.

Comments